Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love to Eat!






I could eat so much today..But I am trying to watch what I put in my mouth. Went to Mcdonalds with the family Sunday and were reading the calorie/nutrition facts and HOLY MOLY my child ate 1100 calories on nothing...McChicken,fries and a drink..No wonder why 78% of us are FAT...Not chubby or chunky just plain ol'FAT. I had a quauter pounder with cheese, fries and a drink...

I love my food. Food makes me happy. I am good at it. I don't play sports or have a crafty bone in my body but I am good at eating.

Don't get me wrong I know how unhealthy being FAT is. I have always been big. Maybe not this big however never small enough. What do I eat on the Average day? No I am not eating 1 pound of Bacon or 1 dozen eggs and a loaf of bread...

Yesterday

2 Bananas
1 20 oz mocha with flavor
2 cups of salad
2 cups of rice & Pork
1 small bowl of movie theater popcorn
1 Pepsi
2 small milky way bars
1 string cheese
1/2 peanut butter sand. on white bread


Maybe I could of picked better choices but it sucks to think any of that is bad and I must choose not to eat it. So that brings me up to my next point...When you chose to eat like that you choose to be FAT!

So maybe I will look at my calories a bit closer and start telling you all that really care to know why I am FAT...As though it takes a rocket scientist to figure it out.

No comments: