Friday, June 13, 2008

That time of Year


Yep, that time of year again...the time of year when your rolls sweat and your inner thighs rub together causing a sweat rash from hell. The time of year where if you are invited to a BQQ you hope like hell that you can sit in something other then those white resin chair because they push up the FAT and your thighs hurt from digging into the arm.

FAT people struggle in the Summer. We are carrying like an extra person on us and if you think about carrying your kid around with you all the time and doing all chores...you would sweat more.

Last year I went to the water slides thinking I would be the only FAT chick in a swimsuit...NOPE...I saw more FAT girls and women. I was surprised at the amount. FAT is everywhere. I love to hear about when people sue restaurants and fast food because they are creating an epidemic of FATS...Shut up you stupid people...you are FAT because YOU like to EAT and it is not anyone else's problem!

No comments: